Zoom for teachers and trainers
Take your virtual presentations to the next level
Teachers, lecturers, trainers, would you like to learn how to use Zoom to deliver highly engaging interactive online training sessions? Are you a support worker with a need to engage with vulnerable tenants/service users?
Safety Solutions offer our highly engaging interactive Zoom for Teachers & Trainers online training course, designed to highlight and promote the various tools and security features within Zoom, inspiring delegates to deliver engaging virtual presentations.
Training is delivered in a relaxed, informal and flexible manner with an emphasis on the opportunity for questions and demonstration. The learning process is very interactive and involves a variety of interactive examples designed to educate and motivate delegates.
In the following video, Vince Donovan demonstrates how he connects with our delegates and audience during virtual presentations.
- Zoom general settings and security features
- Preparing the zoom training room
– lighting, background etc.
- Zoom invitations
- Video and audio settings
– audio, mute and stopping video
- The role of the waiting room
- Guest audio and video settings and learner familiarisation
- Zoom video backgrounds
- Screen share – sharing PowerPoint (including PowerPoint video files) internet web browsers, documents and iPad/iPhone screens etc.
- Using the whiteboard and annotation tools
- Preparing whiteboard ‘flip charts’
- Creating and launching polls
- Breakout groups
– group assignment, setting timings, host support – drop in and out, closing breakout groups
- Sharing the ‘host’ role – inviting guest speakers
– using guest’s share screen content
- Closed captions and live translation
- Recording the zoom presentation
– video, sound files and whiteboard sheets
- Live streaming and uploading recorded sessions to YouTube
- Teacher training tips
- Useful external resources
Safety Solutions Training were delighted to offer our Zoom Interactive online training to business owners and trainers via LinkedIn.