Self Defence Training
Safety Solutions Training Limited are able to offer self defence training sessions at a variety of venues across the South Wales area.
- You may just wish to improve your personal safety awareness skills
- You may be simply lacking in confidence when out alone
- You may have been a victim of street crime
- You may have finished university and be planning a gap year to travel the world
Our sessions aim to provide attendees to gain skills and confidence to react to a physical confrontational situation. We welcome individuals (or groups) on our two hour personal safety/self defence training sessions.
The benefits of this program can be appreciated not just in extreme situations but to improve every day confidence. Assertiveness and self control under stress are invaluable life-skills.
- Increased confidence
- Sense of empowerment & self control
- Increased self-esteem & assertiveness
- Personal self-defence
- Less intimidated by others and situations
- Increased focus and effectiveness at work
- Ability to remain calm, think clearly during stress or crisis
This course naturally involves physical contact. Attendees should be in good health to participate. All attendees will demonstrate techniques in pairs. If you are interested in attending one of our street self defence training sessions please contact us for more information.
Safety Solutions Training Limited are able to deliver our Personal Safety & Self Defence sessions at an appropriate venue near you. Our two hour sessions can run early evening during weekdays alternatively, Saturday and Sunday mornings.
Come and join us £20 per person!
You may wish to attend on your own or perhaps with a number of friends. Spaces are limited to a maximum of 20 attendees per session.
Next session: (Please contact us for further details)
Times: 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Venue: (Please contact us for further details)